SEO is called search engine optimization. if you have a website you can rank your website on search engines(GOOGLE, YAHOO, BING, and etc). SEO is not a tool, It is a trick, and search engines don’t like to be tricked.It is the process of getting traffic from the organic(free), editorial or natural search results on search engines.
First, you should read these three articles then came back here.
so. now we are considering you have learned these articles.
According to the periodic table of SEO success factors. SEO has two part. First is on-page SEO and second is off page SEO.
off-page optimization is all about relationship. and it refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a website in search engines results page. In general, off page SEO has to do with promotion methods. these are including link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange etc. It is long term process and it must be done regularly.
The off page SEO is divided into four parts and these four are the most important for any kind of website which is in the race of page rank on search engines.
so, the part of off page SEO are like-
- Authority (The most important factor for Off page SEO is Building Inbound Links and getting another high-quality website to link back to your site. The more inbound links you have, the more important your site must be. You should create a remarkable content if people like your content, they will link to it. and some other factors make the site a trusted authority.)
- Engage (You should create eye-catching content and it must be unique and useful Because visitors time for reading must be high and bounce rate must be low.)
- History (The site or domain has been around a long time and operating in the same way because new visitors taking a time to read the content or anything, they may be interested in another content. So, You should post new content or article on the daily basis.)
- Identity (The site does mean to verify its identity and that of authors.)
- Piracy (As you know content is king. So first thing, you don’t copy contents from any other websites but if you required any kind of data then read the T&C of those websites and mention the name in your content and Sometimes it may be great for backlinking. The second thing, If any website has used your content without any credits then you can take action on it.)
- ADs (If users come to your website from any source and start reading your content and scroll from top to bottom but some ADs also scroll with them, then it create a bad experience because sometimes it makes a disturbance. So away from heavy ADs.)
- Quality (Link building is a process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. and those links are trusted, quality or respected websites.)
- Text (You should put some create and innovative keywords in your content and follow the pattern of the anatomy of a hyperlink.)example-<a href=”https://dpvishwakarma.com”> Digital marketing blogs</a>
- Number (Link building based on numbers if you have more back link then rank will be high on search engines. but always focus on the quality link because a quality factor is better than high numbers. You should search the new and unique website for link building.)
- Paid (A lot of companies are providing a package of backlinking in exchange for some money But they are making totally fool. You can get good backlink if you will follow each factor of the periodic table for SEO success. so, do’not purchased links in hope of better rankings.)
- Spam (Be aware to the links by spamming blogs, forums or other places.)
- Country (The part of identity, you should make an identity in your country and make a huge audience. And another side you would be the focus on those visitors who visited your site and from which country.)
- Locality (You should make an excel sheet about visitors who are potential visitors or new visitors and mention in excel sheet about the city or the local area of visitors.)
- History (As you know content is king and on-page SEO is dependent on content creation. But off page SEO also dependent on content because site visitors attracted by content and if they like any content they may be interested in other articles. so focus on regular new visitors and follow them. you could use some website analytic tool like google analytic.)
- Social (Someone or their friends has the socially favored site.)
- Reputation (off page SEO is about building a relationship and manage reputation on social networks. If you providing great content then visitors respected on social networks and share there.)
- Shares (The number of share on social networking channel does matters because social networking channels are the great channel to share your content and grain huge audience. those channels are facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, and etc. )
Off-page optimization is not all about links building. It is making a relationship and gets connect for a long time. It is depending on your marketing goals, the time you spend on off-page optimization.
Off-page SEO simply tells search engines what other think about your website. So, you should make off-page SEO strategy according to your business before implementation of off-page SEO for your site. And understand the google penguin and other algorithm updates.
Most of all, be consistent and patient and you’ll gradually climb to the top of google’s results.