The SMTP server receives an email from the sender and then directs it to the receiver’s server. This further helps the receiver in getting the email. Now, a free SMTP server limits the number of people you can reach in one time. However, with a proper & professional SMTP server, you can easily reach out to the mass.
The best part of such servers is that all the emails are received in the intended inboxes of the receivers. In simple terms, a professional SMTP server is a bulk email server which is used by large business or enterprises. Ergo, it is extremely important to understand how to use the SMTP server for email marketing in order to boost your business growth. To help you with the same, we have carefully carved out the required information in this article ahead.
Steps to configure an SMTP Server
It is extremely important for you to configure the correct SMTP server in order to set up a mail client. This will help in taking care of the mail delivery system. Fortunately, it is very easy to configure the SMTP servers. All you have to do is simply start by opening your email software. Then enter the correct parameters of SMTP in the settings windows.
Since standard SMTP service does not guarantee the delivery of all your messages, therefore, it is extremely important for you to go with a professional SMTP service. Once you have narrowed down the service, simply follow these steps to complete the process of SMTP configuration –
- Choose the voice “Account Settings” in the mail client which is generally found in the “Tools” menu.
- From there, select the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” voice.
- Thereafter, click on the “Add” button to set the new SMTP. This will be confirmed with a pop-up.
- Finally, don’t forget to fill the following voices –
- Server Name.
- Connection security.
- Authentication method
- User Name
Benefits of choosing a professional SMTP Server
When it comes to gaining from email marketing, it is necessary to choose a professional SMTP server. As suggested by our experts, check out some of the following benefits –
1) If you have a dedicated outgoing mail server, the best delivery rate is guaranteed for your emails. As a matter of fact, to ensure that every sent message is delivered, you must rely on a professional SMTP server.
2) Further, it is a dedicated SMTP server that helps you in sending unlimited emails. This is something which can never be achieved if you are using normal outgoing mail servers such as from Gmail or Hotmail.
3) For bulk mailing, the outgoing mail servers that are associated with the free email providers never tend to match the bulk requirements of mailing. There is no denying in the fact that many of your sent messages will be either get rejected or considered as spam. But if you choose to go with an outgoing mail server that is specifically designed for email marketing then none of your sent emails will be rejected ever.
4) With a professional SMTP service, you will also get a few extra tools that will you to check email campaign stats. Also, you will be able to handle the bounces along with the unsubscribes.
Unlike any other standard SMTP server, professional ones have always helped businesses in reaching the mass. Irrespective of the product you are selling or service you are providing, email marketing is a very crucial part. Reach out to us if you would like to get your hands on a professional SMTP server and boost your business unprecedentedly.