Influencer marketing, a buzzword in digital marketing nowadays, is resulting as a very effective tool to expand any business. No doubt, it is available at an affordable price so any new business or a startup can use it.
With the growing demand for influencers and influencer marketing, we also need to learn the right way to implement it for growing our brand. In this article, we will provide you the complete information about influencer marketing and various strategies to not only build up your brand but also to expand its reach.
Before that, we are going to dive into the meaning of influencer marketing.
What is influencer marketing?
Wherever you go, you might have noticed that anyone’s expertise in any field gains a lot of attention from all around the peoples. Like the same way, influencers are. They are the experts in any particular niche and so they showcase their talent through various social media platforms available around us. In this way, when the people like their work, will start following them. It all grows the fanbase of these influencers in web-based media whether it be Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms.
The marketers show it as an opportunity and used it as a tool to grow business by either creating awareness about it or growing the sales. It is what we call influencer marketing. Before jumping directly into the influence marketing, first, study the different strategies to make it more fruitful.
Strategies of influence marketing
Here is the list of the top 5 influence marketing strategies.
1. Find the relevant influencers:- You can find many influencers with a large number of followers. You need to choose the one who can speak about your brand and is able to influence peoples to use the product. There are several tools like Topsy and BuzzSumo to choose from. These are the free tools that help to show that who are the ones that share your content.
Don’t forget to check whether they have real followers or fake ones. You might get many influencers with lakhs and millions of followers. But, they are not always the real ones. So, look before you leap. Don’t just take any influencer after looking at their followers. Make deep research prior to considering them.
2. Choose the influencer as per your niche:- It is very important to choose the influencer who works in the same field as yours. For example, if you are a brand of travel agency then you need to choose a travel influencer or travel blogger, or travel vlogger. It simply means choosing someone related to traveling.
It is because their followers may be the ones interested in traveling and so they can choose the holiday packages you offer. Simply saying, it will automatically address your target audience.
3. Content is key:- How you mold things is very important in creating a space for your product in the minds of your audience. Whatever means you choose, either video promotion or content promotion, you need to make your content an attractive one.
If you portray things in a very practical and creative manner, it will engage the consumers to go through it once. It will be very helpful in creating an impact on them to try using the product once. Therefore, along with choosing the right influencer, the content also plays an important role in building a brand.
4. Try creating your own new techniques:- You might get so many ways any company is running their business through influencer marketing. But all you need to do is to work differently. It is advisable to look at how they work but the final work will be all yours. Learn from others and create yours.
If you create something unique, this will definitely drive traffic to your work whether it be the traffic of the audience or the traffic of other influencers getting influenced by you. It will also make them have a positive note and respect for you and thereby, they might work on boosting your brand by sharing the post or content.
5. Interact with the audience:- Creating a two-way communication channel will be very effective. Whatever you post, your audience will get a lot of queries on that. The influencer needs to reply to the relevant queries to create a trustworthy bond with their followers. It will not only benefit the brand, but it will also benefit the influencer as the people will feel them as down-to-earth people and creates a positive mindset for them.
So, as a part of influencer marketing strategy, it is equally important to have an ongoing interaction with the consumers.
How to approach influencers?
It is not a big deal nowadays. But, it is even possible that you messaged an influencer and might not get a positive response from their side. A situation may arise that the influencer won’t see your message due to the hoard of messages that reaches them. In that case, you don’t need to worry.
Celefi is a Brand promotion company that is linking peoples with celebrities and influencers. It offers services like Brand promotion services and social media posts by celebs and influencers. All you need to do is to visit the page and click on the request button in the Brand Promotions section or the Promotion button in Social Media Post section. It will redirect you to a form where you need to fill in the basic details and choose an influencer.
After posting a request, it might take some days to fulfill your request and Yes, you will get promoted. It depends on you what you choose between brand promotion video by celebrities or influencers and social media post.