Publishing an Kindle eBook is just another very simple method of generating constant passive income. Were you aware that Amazon.com is the largest competitor to Google than any other search engine such as Yahoo or even Bing?
More shoppers attempt to look for a product on Amazon than on any conventional search engine. If folks want in-depth info on a particular subject, they do not hunt for blog posts on Google but instead attempt to locate a highly recommended book on Amazon.
Individuals who have in-depth understanding on a particular subject or want to perform study and clarify it in a readily recognized from.
- Ability to provide detailed insights on a particular topic.
- Ability to provide some extraordinary tips for solving people’s problems.
Time Required For Building An eBook
The time demanded entirely is based upon the founder of this eBook. What matters he/she needs to pay for? Exactly how many details do the founder want to include?
These are the vital aspects that specify the time demanded.
- Research, research, and research. It is the key to successful Kindle eBook product.
Research about what people are looking for in the domain related to your eBook’s topic.
For example, if you are creating an eBook on ‘Yoga exercises to lose weight’ look for how many people are looking for yoga exercises to lose weight on the internet and Amazon? What are their expectations from a book?
You can easily conduct this research by studying the comments, reviews, and popularity of the existing competitor’s books on Amazon.
- Write for one reader. When you know your ideal reader, you know how much he/she already knows.
You can avoid boring him/her with obvious information, and you can provide exactly the information he/she’s looking for.
- Check out how many people are asking questions on the topic you have chosen, using websites such as Quora, Yahoo Answers, and WikiAnswers.
More questions mean more people are looking for answers and that’s a good sign.
- Look out for the market gaps in your selected domain. And see whether there’s demand for some topic, see whether your eBook can cater that demand.
- Visit Amazon.com and see how many books are present in your selected domain. Are people buying those books?
This will help you to understand the demand and purchasing ability of the market in your domain.
- Find a few friendly readers who match your ideal reader profile and give them your first draft.
Not only will they help make your book better, but it will also boost your confidence.
The Way To Monetize:
Subscribe to Kindle Direct Publishing Program, for this you award exclusive supply rights to your Kindle eBook into Amazon. This will let you offer your eBook in most of the states where Amazon.com can be obtained giving it a huge exposure at launching.
Produce a little market site on the associated subject and market your eBook via it. The further eBooks you market, the more income you earn.