Let’s Start from the Beginning.
Blogging means content writing for a website. If we describe in a different way, Blogging means writing content that is usable and shareable Information through the Internet.
It is very easy to start and build an audience and gain popularity if you have a crush over Blogging.
But It is not sufficient for any writer/blogger. You have to learn skills from the bottom and start step by step.
Blogging is TOUGH if-
- You don’t know what is Content Marketing and how it works for bloggers.
- You don’t know what is Social Media Marketing and how it works for bloggers.
- You don’t know what is SEO and how it works for bloggers.
- You don’t know what is Adwords and how it works for bloggers.
- You don’t know what is Email Marketing and how it works for bloggers.
You have to gain experience in all the above fields to become a better blogger.
You will get experience only when you will get training from anywhere and do everything practically.
Anyone with an internet connection can learn how to start blogging and make as a career.
The toughest part of blogging is implementation – taking knowledge, putting it into action, and getting actual results.
It is easy to read through endless of articles online about blogging and still get stuck when it comes to implementation. Unfortunately, most of the people stop at learning. They don’t implement what they have learned.
The 60-Days of Content Writing and Social Media Marketing course.
The ONLY Course That’ll Show You How to Build a Blog Step-by-Step and how to make blogging as a career.
BloggerWlogger Content Writing and Social Media Marketing live Training and Internship.
This Course is Brought to You By BloggerWlogger.com
You cannot learn Blogging in a proper way through the Internet or any old recorded course tutorials- because EVERYTHING in digital is changing all the time and Google launches new updates, Facebook launches new advertisement and so on!
One of the best ways to learn Blogging is to learn from Somewhere or someone who is more experienced than you.
You need to work somewhere to have a mentor or any team. Good opportunity needs good experience, but you will get good opportunities only if you have a good experience.
The only way to learn from best team, get touch with them and get started with some learning is to start a blog of your own.
BloggerWlogger is a blog promotion social network for Indian bloggers worldwide. We have the vision to create a community of bloggers they can be anyone (college students/alumni/professionals/anyone who wants to write or share an idea about anything) where they can share relevant information through a blog/article. We provide a platform to show creativity. BloggerWlogge is a blog/article based online media with main focus on higher studies and careers along with college personalized discussions (Lifestyle, culture, academics, notes, relationships, hangout points etc.)
Blogging is one of the best ways to learn Content Writing, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing:
You can implement everything you learn in Blogging and make a better future.
BloggerWlogger team has been launched this 60-day Content Writing and Social Media Marketing course that teaches you everything you need to know about blogging and digital marketing.
And the best part is, They provide you step by step learning tool, video, presentations, and a live platform to test writing skill.
In this course, Each lesson is recorded and Each lesson will be short an actionable one. No theory and fluffy. Learn, do. Learn, do & Learn, do.
What’s Included in 60-Days of Blogging?
- How to build a brand new blog in an industry
- How to drive traffic,
- How to build an email list
- How to monetize the list.
- How to start Freelancing
Special Expert Modules
These modules are aimed to help you bring up to speed with the latest trends and the foundational skills.
- Digital Marketing – 2017
- Building A Digital Marketing Career
- Social Media Advertising
- Search Engine Advertising
- Landing Page Design
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
When you join the 60 Days Blogging Course, You Get:
- Performance-based BloggerWlogger Certificate.
- A chance to attend exciting online learning sessions.
- Fun based competitions & tasks.
- If you perform well, you will get an internship at BloggerWlogger or we will recommend our best interns to other companies for an internship during two months.
- Lastly, you are getting a chance to explore and learn a different writing style, engage with college audiences and do what you love.